Thank you for shopping at upbodywear.com. By using this site, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept to be bound by them. We may update these terms and conditions from time to tim, the revised terms will take effect upon publishing on the site
- Order must be placed according to the format of our site. You must provide accurate information including but not limited to, Name, E-mail, Phone Number, Address
- Order can only be made through upbodywear.com, according to the format of our site. Please place your order carefully and reconfirm the size, colour and quantities are correct before payment. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract of sale of the Products will take place once we have sent you the confirmation email. No exchange or refund will be made after the acceptance of your order.
- Property in the Products you have ordered will pass to you when you, or any third party on your behalf other than the Carrier, receive the Products
- You agree that upbodywear.com can cancel your order (and, if applicable, refund the relevant payment through your original payment platform), without any compensation under the following circumstances:
- Information of the Product on the website is obviously erroneous or the Product is out of stock;
- Pricing errors;
- Your order information is obviously erroneous or your order quantity exceeds the stock;
- You fail to complete payment within the specified time;
- order from countries or regions that we are unable to deliver our product
- Breach of the Terms, or other regulations or policies of these Platforms, or restricted or forbidden acts in website activities, or circumstances in breach of principles of fairness and honesty (for example, you repeatedly refuse to accept the order of goods without legitimate reason).
You are responsible for any actions that take place while using your membership account of upbodywear.com. Keep your username/password secure and do not allow anyone else to use your username/password to access the Platforms. We are not responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorised use of your username/password, with or without your knowledge.
Our site shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability of any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, liability, damage, personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffer by you, as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to your access and use of the website and content.
If the company is prevented in the performance of the services it offer on this site by reason of act of God, fire, flood, casualty, accient or other natural disaster, strikes, labour disputes,shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of product or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes that beyond the reasonable control of the company, the company shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
upbodywear.com owns the intellectual property rights of the site and all contents on the sites, including trademarks, logos, product names, and company name, website. Any reproduction or use of any of the content of this website without prior written permission of upbodywear.com is prohibited
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate your account, delete your profile and any of your User Generated Content, and restrict your use of all or any part of the Platforms for any or no reason, without notice, and without liability to you or anyone else.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
Types of Personal Data Collected
Types of personal data collected by upbodywear.com may include but not limited to the following:
- our name, and other personal particulars;
- Contact details, such as mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- Billing information, such as credit card account numbers.
Use of Personal Data collected
Personal data collected from you may be used by the company for:
- Identifying you and your accounts;
- Providing you with the related services;
- Processing your order(s), payment instructions, collecting outstanding amounts and other instructions;
- Analyzing, verifying, and/or conducting credit checks, payment details and/or conditions, so as to provide you with the related services;
- Designing services for you;
- Providing you with customer service;
- Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behavioural analysis;
- Making disclosures when required by applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Direct marketing of the products and services of the company and its business partners.
We may use the personal data collected from you in direct marketing upon receiving your consent. We may contact you by mail, email, telephone, social media, and other communication channels. If you prefer not to receive any direct marking communications from us, you can opt out at any time by contact us through email. Upon receipt of your request, we shall cease to use your personal data.
Retention of the information
We will retain your personal data and records of your online transactions for a reasonable period to fulfil the purpose of personal data collection.
Data Access and Correction
If you wish to access and/or correct your personally identifiable information which you have given us via internet, you may contact us by: Email: email@example.com
Cookies are computer files which will be stored in your computer for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and user preferences.Cookies used (if any) can improve your shopping experience when visiting our site. You can choose not to accept Cookies, but to do so you may be unable to utilize or activate certain available functions on our site.