Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
Types of Personal Data Collected
Types of personal data collected by upbodywear.com may include but not limited to the following:
- our name, and other personal particulars;
- Contact details, such as mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- Billing information, such as credit card account numbers.
Use of Personal Data collected
Personal data collected from you may be used by the company for:
- Identifying you and your accounts;
- Providing you with the related services;
- Processing your order(s), payment instructions, collecting outstanding amounts and other instructions;
- Analyzing, verifying, and/or conducting credit checks, payment details and/or conditions, so as to provide you with the related services;
- Designing services for you;
- Providing you with customer service;
- Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behavioural analysis;
- Making disclosures when required by applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Direct marketing of the products and services of the company and its business partners.
We may use the personal data collected from you in direct marketing upon receiving your consent. We may contact you by mail, email, telephone, social media, and other communication channels. If you prefer not to receive any direct marking communications from us, you can opt out at any time by contact us through email. Upon receipt of your request, we shall cease to use your personal data.
Retention of the information
We will retain your personal data and records of your online transactions for a reasonable period to fulfil the purpose of personal data collection.
Data Access and Correction
If you wish to access and/or correct your personally identifiable information which you have given us via internet, you may contact us by: Email: email@example.com
Cookies are computer files which will be stored in your computer for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and user preferences.Cookies used (if any) can improve your shopping experience when visiting our site. You can choose not to accept Cookies, but to do so you may be unable to utilize or activate certain available functions on our site.